MXR MC402 Boost Overdrive Pedal
The MXR MC402 Boost Overdrive Pedal was designed with Bob Bradshaw – the legendary effects system designer.
MXR and Custom Audio Electronics founder Bob Bradshaw - two names that have shaped the tones of the world’s greatest guitarists - join forces to bring you a dynamic new line of pedals. The Boost Overdrive and Boost pedals are the first offerings in the series produced by MXR, featuring the unique sonic stamp of legendary designer Bob Bradshaw. Since 1980, CAE’s innovative pedal designs were made in limited quantities only for his select clientele. When it was time to bring these pedals to the masses, there was only one name he could trust to deliver the same quality and standards that his customers demand - MXR. Available only from Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc., the world’s leader in analog pedal technology.
MXR MC402 Boost Overdrive Pedal Features
· A versatile pedal offering the combination of a simple dynamic overdrive and an independent clean boost circuit - all in one compact pedal
· High quality components provide quiet operation and trouble-free interaction with other pedals on your board
· Cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar volume, making it extremely responsive to picking dynamics - without thinning out your tone
· A warm sounding classic overdrive that adds sustain and punch
· Boost function with adjustment from 0+20dB of clean uncolored bo